This is a non-profit venture that offers free services, that aims to provide assistance to everyone. In good faith and in trying to practice good scholarship we are publishing our references.
- Firsthand and Experiential
- For the English Language subject, the primary source is ourselves, due to firsthand and experiential knowledge.
- English, specifically American English is either the 1st or 2nd language of the founding contributors, all of which are Filipino citizens.
- The Philippines was a former colony of the United States of America.
- English is an official language of the Philippines.
- Philippine culture is predominantly American.
These has been directly used in an article, and are generally public domain works before utilization.
- Abelardo, V, & Lopez, S. (1954). English for World Use. Third Year – Fourth Year. New York, & Manila: American Book Company
These are used for research or as a study guide only by the contributors. Once they are directly used in an article, they would be transferred to the Secondary References list.
- Reader’s Digest How to Write and Speak Better. (1993) South Africa: The Reader’s Digest Association South Africa Limited